I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Spot on

That pretty much sums up computers, and the Mac ads, in a nutshell.
Well done.

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

Interesting

This style of flash wouldn't be something I'd want to watch constantly, but I did like the movie., and can see the amount of effort put into it.
The only complaint I would have is over the sound, but successfully mixing sound for a flash is a lot harder than most people think, especially when one doesn't have an expensive program to do the job.

Also, I think that your flash succeeds well as art due to the fact that it's noteworthy or provacative enough for people to comment on it, even though maany of the reviews come from those who don't have broad enough minds to tolerate things outside of their normal experiences; It did make it to the front page which means the staff here thought it was noteworthy--that counts for something.

Wrath of Shadow ep. 4.1 Wrath of Shadow ep. 4.1

OK, but has problems

I'm not all that familiar with Sonic and co, but this seems to be a lot like the super mario bros Z series.

Anyhow, the cursor is not visible during the movie itself, making it very difficult to hit the advance buttons. I would recommend making those buttons in the future a bit larger to more easily hit them.

Also, make sure that buttons with text are active on the entire surface, not just the text.

Finally, make sure that the credits are at a font size that is readable, especially for those with higher resolution moniters.

It was a good movie, though.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thanks, I wanted to submit it as soon as posible so when I watched the errors was late but I´ll repair it soon, thanks for telling me

~Shi-Gu

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

meh

It's an OK game. Personally I found the rate of fire from the gun way too slow to effectively kill anything.

The graphics were really decent compared to similar games; the stingrays looked more like they were from alien than from our ocean. (maybe thats what pissed evil stingrays look like)

And I'm rambling, so I'll stop now. Did you code this in one day (which would be impressive), or did you adapt a work in progress to get this out so quickly?

Parassault Parassault

Uniquely awesome

I really love the concept of having to independantly control two things at once.

I don't think I've played a game like that before.

Great Game!

monkokio responds:

WHAT DOES DK STAND FOR!??!
!!!@L#<AAAGHHHHGGHGHGHHGHGHG~ ?!~?@#?!~#